Still under construction, but here are most of the details! <3
Feel free to send me a message if there's anything here that's unclear.
Hi guys! I'm accepting clothing commissions for local BJD owners (Philippines). I mainly work on female doll clothes.
Here are my commission rates:
(consists of 1 kimono dress and 1 obi)
* SD (60cm and up) : P800-1000
* MSD : P500-700
* YoSD/Tinies : P200-400
- I use quality cotton fabrics with oriental-themed prints.
- Rates will go up if you request for extra pieces.
Dresses (for SD13 sized girls only)
* Price starts at P350. Please PM me for more details or other inquiries.
Skirts (all sizes)
* Starts at P100. Please PM me for more details.
- Price depends on the size and complexity of the piece you want.
(beanies and berets)
* SD (60cm and up) : P200
* MSD : P150
* YoSD/Tinies : P100
Things you need yo know
* All the clothes I make are mostly machine sewn and part hand sewn.
* Please take note that I currently do not hem the clothes I make since I do not own a serger yet. But I make the clothes in a way that they will avoid fraying.
* I only open a few slots at a time since I only work on the clothes after my day job and on weekends. Turn around time is around 3 to 4 weeks.
* I require a 50% down payment to start working on a piece. You can pay via BDO bank deposit, GCash, or upon meet-up (meet up schedules depend on my availability).
* The rest of the payment will be settled upon completion of the garment.
* I will ship the items via Xend
- Metro Manila : P50
- Provinces : P70 for Luzon and P80 for Visayas and Mindanao
- I can accomodate meet-ups in Makati area (preferrably near malls) depending on my schedule.
- Better yet, let's see each other during a BJD meet! :)
Thank you for your interest! <3