Thursday, November 21, 2013

Little Bear in the Forest

Last November 2, I brought Elie along for a quick trip to Antipolo with my family. It was her first out of town trip! She enjoyed roaming around the shrubbery and climbing 'giant' roots.


She fell from a tree root once (Elie: But I didn't cry!). Good thing her bear suit was thick enough to cushion her fall.


In case you're wondering, I made her bear suit the night before Halloween. It took me three hours to figure out the pattern and sew it. Some parts still need some tweaks, but I'm glad I was able to pull it off in a short time.


Fluffy cheeks! *pinches gently* I still can't get over how cute she is. :3 And I really love her size. She's so small, she can fit in all of my bags - which means she gets to come along everywhere (Elie: Adventure!).

More adventures please! :3



Thanks for looking! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here!