Friday, March 29, 2013

A Day-Out with Friends

Last week, I met up with some of my close friends for a random day-out with our dolls. It feels like it's been a while since I brought out my resin kids.

We went to Cafe Mary Grace at Greenbelt 2.

Alice was seriously thinking about the chocolate cake on display. Must. Resist. Temptation.

I had the Fili Beef and Tomatoes Sandwich.

The boyfriend had the Pasta Amatriciana with Italian Meatballs.

Nao was there. These two could seriously pass as siblings. It must be those Crobi wigs. Artemis was also there, but I wasn't able to take a photo of him.

...they didn't buy us cakes. ; 3 ;

Axis: If I do this puppy eyes thing, will you buy us a cake? 

No Ax, I'm sorry. We're kinda on a budget here. Maybe next time.

Axis: Hear that Al? She said next time.

...That stare. * u * We also call this shot, ''Your hair smells so nice Alice.''

After lunch, we moved to Gelatissimo at Greenbelt 5. No gelato pics though, but I looooove their dark chocolate gelato.

Nao and Ax are bandmates. They're also very close friends. Some time ago, Nao helped Axis get back on his feet. He also taught Ax how to play the guitar.

And finally, some quiet time for these two.


This is probably one of the best pictures of these two. * u *


All doll photos on this post are by my friend, Mei. Visit her Flickr account, Xedosarthea! She's also on Deviantart!


PS. Hello new followers! ^ o ^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here!