Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Axis!

I cant believe he's been with me for a year now.

Axis' birthday is February 29, but since that date only comes once every four years, we opted to celebrate last March 1 (because he's a Mars and Mars is the planet for the month of March. What.). I brought him to work so we can have a mini celebration afterwards.

Of course, this cheese-loving birthday boy has to have a cheesecake on his special day.


A pretty and delicious slice of Mango Passion from Cheesecake Etc.

The perfect cake for this boy. Ohoho~

He celebrated his birthday with his Amigo, Kamael. He insisted that Alice should come along that day, but I can't fit two dolls on my work station so she had to stay at home.

Say AAAAAAHHHHH~

Want some, El?

Axis: That's MY cheesecake Amigo. It doesn't have blueberries.

We believe these two forged their friendship over a huge serving of blueberry cheesecake. Axis got the cheesecake part, El got all the blueberry toppings. 

Cake obliterated in a matter of minutes!



Happy birthday Axis! More cheesecakes to come! <3





***

While writing this post, I can't help but feel guilty for not being able to properly document Alice's first anniversary/birthday with me. She does have a few birthday photos, but most of them looked really bad that I couldn't post them. OTL I'll make it up to her next time, her birthday's on May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here!