Friday, May 31, 2013

Two years

Time sure flies by fast.



I admit, I almost forgot about this day. Busy human is busy.


Two years ago, a special package came home to me here in the Philippines. I still remember my excitement to take her home from the customs. I was too excited to the point that I bugged my friend everyday to come with me and claim my package.


Aah, memories. 

She didn't change much since she came home. She had a LOT of wig changes though.


And now owns a lot of clothes.


She's been to places.




Got a new housemate.


Had her first birthday.


Joined a contest (and won!).


Trained a very giggly dragon named Toothless.


Celebrated holidays.


Went on a date with someone else (le gasp)!


Spent quiet nights at home.


And on.. and on.. and on.

I can't believe she's been with me for two years.


Happy Birthday Alice! Thank you for coming home to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here!