Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Movie Date with Axis: Pacific Rim

A few weeks ago, I went out to watch Pacific Rim with Axis. This was my first time to watch a movie with one of my resin kids.

I still had two hours before the movie starts, so I bought dinner first!



My sub sandwich from Quiznos at Greenbelt 3. I forgot what this was called. It was delicious though.


I still had a bit of time to burn after dinner, so I played a bit at the nearby Timezone. here's Axis watching me play Dance Maniax (my all time favorite dance machine!!!).


The movie was AWESOME! The movie definitely ticked my anime fangirl side. My favorite Jaegers are Crimson Typhoon and Cherno Alpha. The only thing that was iffy for me was that Greenbelt decided to dub the Japanese dialogue. >.> 

After the movie, I met up with my boyfriend (who watched Pacific Rim with his officemates earlier that day) for a late-night coffee date.

Delicious Green Tea Matcha with Red Beans~ Mmmmmm 
And lol, there's a random watermark in the middle of the pic. Not sure how it got there.



Have you watched Pacific Rim? How was it for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here!