Saturday, November 24, 2012

Manika Manila Themes: Memory

Manika Manila Themes is our local community's way to encourage members to practice their creativity with their dolls. Every month, a theme will be posted on our LJ Comm and the members would apply the theme onto a photo or a set of photos.

I wasn't able to participate in last month's Autumn theme due to busyness. :( Fortunately, I was able to spare a few hours last weekend to sit down and pose my dolls for a photo. By pose I mean make them stand together. XD My idea was very very simple - a tad bit too simple. But it comes with a small story from Axis' memory.



Once upon a time, I was afraid that a simple camera would steal my soul.
But you wanted a memory. Of us.
And convinced me that it'll take more than that to take my soul away.

But you easily gave away yours.

 ***

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here!