Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good Morning

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Note: The alarm was on for almost an hour >.>






Good morning.

***

I made her nighties using a whole yard of embroidered lace plus some extra trimmings (venise lace - not sure about this, pearls, and some satin ribbon). The back can be closed with snaps.



I still need to improve my panties pattern since they look totally awkward when worn. I'm also thinking of adding straps for her shoulders but for now, I won't since the dress stays on pretty well.


***
Meanwhile..

Axis: MON DIEU!!!! Madz!!!
Madz: Eh?
Axis: I DO NOT approve of this post! Non! 
Madz: But you didn't say anything about the bikini shoot.
Axis: But bikinis are meant to be shown! Lingerie is supposed to be kept private!
Madz: But you like it, right? 

(Again, from here)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the lace and fabric you chose! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message here!