Sunday, February 17, 2013

Random photos... Again! XD

Yet another set of random pictures from my camera. I should seriously devote time to arrange my stuff. :)



Axis *finally* got a few much needed items from our Taobao G.O. He got two shirts, two briefs, and a new pair of shoes! We're still waiting for a pair of jeans from Cross Church and another pair of shoes from another G.O.


This is Shimao Atsushi from the anime Natsuyuki Rendevous. And he kinda looks like Axis. Hoho~ XD. Please watch this series if you have time! <3

And now, for some really really delayed photos!


I met up with some of my friends last Christmas for some yummy Japanese food at Little Tokyo in Makati. We bought our dolls to join the party.

From L-R: Nao, Axis, Ziggy (on Axis' lap), Alice, Kamael, Artemis, and Game.

I made the Santa hats! I used fleece to make them. :)


Axis spent his first Christmas at home with Alice. They opened the gifts they got from the Manika Manila Monito meet together. <3 


Finally, we have a few residents in our house! They are the Milk Rabbit Family from Sylvanian Families. I actually got them last November as an anniversary gift from my bf. :)

***

And that's it! I am currently working on a few commission pieces, plus an IOU dress gift for a friend. I'm also working on the last wig review post and a few more posts about some new items at home. :)


Manika Manila will be having its Valentine's meet this Saturday! The theme this year is Blind Date. See you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here!